E-commerce, Social Media & Content Manager
We are looking for an E-commerce, Social Media & Content manager to join our team in Copenhagen.
You will ensure that the brand voice is consistent across all content uses including; Social Media, Website and eCommerce.
Most importantly, you will oversee all visual content including newsletters, website content and social media, ensuring consistency and helping to further define and enhance our brand tone. Also overlook our web shop and online presence. The job also includes helping out in the shop, with customer relations and sales.
The daily work tasks will include:
- Content creation on social media, ensuring consistency and helping to further define and enhance our brand tone.
- Create our newsletters, website and social media content.
- Preparation of product descriptions and quality optimization of site.
- Administration of web shop orders.
- Being present in our shop, both for sales and visual work.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to capture the unique tone of voice and visual cues / codes of the Brand.
- Ability to balance day-to-day execution and big-picture, strategic thinking.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, creative individual.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Photography skills is a plus.
The position is parttime, 15-20 hours per week depending on workload.
Please send us your application and CV and tell us about how you see yourself working in Studio Travel, preferably including a visual mood board. Please send your application to email@example.com